Mitch Comardo is the driver of winning technology strategies that opens the door to organizational growth and positive financial performance. He consistently delivers on aggressive goals, makes large problems seem small and brings unity to the organization through his coaching ability. Mitch has become known for being a creator of culture and innovation in every team he touches. He has led large and small product, engineering, and technical teams to immense success over the last 10-years.
- Vice President of Technology @ RedVentures
- Responsible for all of technology and technical decisions that support the education organization, including: engineering, infrastructure, security & governance, IT helpdesk, and functional operations teams such as marketing, finance and sales. Grew headcount from 11 to 36; Tripled EBITDA in ~24 months.
- My Interview with Pijn.tv
- My tweet storm about life
- Application Lead @ PROS (NYSE: PRO)
- Led a team of 10+ engineers (offshore & onshore) that developed a suite of operational applications to support critical global operations in professional services, strategic consulting and sales functions.
- Winner of the 2016 Innovation Cell Program where our team built a machine learning application for lead scoring based on outcome of lead transactions.