Mitch Comardo is the driver of winning technology strategies that opens the door to organizational growth and positive financial performance. At OneCare.com, Mitch is responsible for all of technology and technical decisions that support the organization and functional operations teams such as marketing, finance, and sales. In the last 10 years, he has led large and small product, engineering, and technical teams to immense success including at HigherEducation.com and PROS (NYSE: PRO). Mitch graduated from University of Houston with a B.A. in Business Management.
- CTO @ OneCare.com
- Vice President of Technology @ HigherEducation.com
- Responsible for all of technology and technical decisions that support the education organization, including: engineering, infrastructure, security & governance, IT helpdesk, and functional operations teams such as marketing, finance and sales. Grew headcount from 11 to 36; Tripled EBITDA in ~24 months.
- My Interview with Pijn.tv
- My tweet storm about life
- Application Lead @ PROS (NYSE: PRO)
- Led a team of 10+ engineers (offshore & onshore) that developed a suite of operational applications to support critical global operations in professional services, strategic consulting and sales functions.
- Winner of the 2016 Innovation Cell Program where our team built a machine learning application for lead scoring based on outcome of lead transactions.